BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Woot! Woot!

It's over. January. We did it. We did a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise every day but Sundays.



We can't decide what we are going to do as our reward. The choices are a massage, going to the movies or going to this little tea and finger sandwich shop that I have wanted to take her to for a couple of years now. We are gonna think on it and decide by the weekend. That's when we are going. Also, the boys have run 3 times a week for the entire month, so they get to have Jamba Juice. It's amazing what will motivate people.

I am enjoying the extra lunch time walk. I found a 2.5 mile path that I can do and still have time to eat something when I get back. That works. I don't know if I will do it on run days. We will have to see. I didn't go yesterday because I had to go to the insurance company so that we could get my car switched over. I thought it was done, turns out, not so much. I was not happy about that, but it's taken care of now.  :)

All in all, life is good. I am liking where I am right now. I do want to add more exercise, just not sure what I want to add yet.

4 comments:

Dawnya said...

Good for you and your daughter!!! You should be totally proud of yourself!! I love your little color coded book.

I say go for the massage!!

MandaPanda said...

Oooooh! Look at that planner all full of stickers! Good for you! I think I'm going to do that from now on too...put a sticker every day where I get 30 minutes of exercise. Thanks for the idea!

Sarah said...

Great job on meeting your goals! I say do a pamper day!

Rhonda said...

You're awesome, Stacey! I can't wait to hear about what you gals did. :)