BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Short n boring......

So, my weigh in Sunday went well. I was at 147.4. Not sure where the 3 lbs went, but I am not gonna look for them.

Kelley and I have started Wk3 of C25K. This is the first time I have made it this far. I am super stoked. She did fall AGAIN on Saturday. She slipped on the ice and hit her knee again. But she got up and continued. I did push for a shorter walk (it was a walk day). I could see she was hurting, so I told her my hip was really bothering me and I needed to cut it short. She wouldn't have done it otherwise and she needed to get off it. Sunday was our rest day and then we ran on Monday.  Today was a walk day, it was 23 degrees. I wore fleece tights, sweats, a shirt, sweatshirt, two pairs of gloves and a hat with scarf. I hate being cold more than anything in the world I think.


5 comments:

Darlin1 said...

I hate being cold also...I am so proud of you!

Justawallflower said...

I'm with ya on that, I HATE HATE HATE the cold!!!! You are doing so great! But you need to keep a better eye on your girl there! No running on ice!!!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

good job!

MandaPanda said...

HUGE kudos for getting out in this weather and running!

Rhonda said...

I'm ALWAYS cold lately. Proud of you both for getting out there and doing the damn thing. :)