BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I have a short attention span

So many times, I think on the way to work about things to blog about.

Thing is, my drive is about an hour. So, I sing, dance and think all the way to work. Yeah, I am that person in the next car who is singing at the top of the lungs.

So here are some thoughts as I try to remember them
1. My drive is beautiful. Every morning I drive through hills, and right now, there is fog so it looks like big bowls of fog in the lower lying areas. I love it. I wish I could take a picture, but they frown on that while you are driving (and singing).

2. I hate people who get in the left lane and drive slower than the right lane. Why do that?

3. Luckily, I can always make it to work before I have to go pee again.

4. If I get here too early, I shop at grocery stores. yeah, grocery stores. Today I bought some perfume oils from Whole Foods. And more lip balm. I can shop at a gas station. I am good at it. Everyone needs a talent. That is mine.

5. I think I could probably solve the world's problems during my drive into work (going home I am brain dead, I think of nothing.). Problem is, I don't remember my solutions. Sorry world. That's the price you pay for my kinda genius.

6. Several times during my drive, I think "Wait, how did I get this far and not notice?"

7. There are three spots during my drive that mystify me. One is the french fry zone. It always smells like french fries. The next is not as pleasant. It always smells like a $5 hooker on a Saturday morning after payday. Go ahead, use your imagination, I dare ya. It's yucky. The third spot smells like a skunk. ALWAYS. I try to remember to turn recirculating back on so I don't smell these. Usually, I notice it's not on at hooker crotch aroma and think "Dangit, it's too late now."

8. Why is there that lone 100 ft palm tree growing by itself around those short pine trees. Does it feel lonely with no one to talk to?

9. My co-worker who makes the same drive, has me infatuated with the cows, she is convinced they lay down when it is going to rain. So I always check. She has made this drive for 31 years. She must know something.

10. I still love my Athlete's Honey Milk Coffee Light. I had my first one in the B00bS samples. I have had one everyday since then. I love, love, love it.

I decided, I am taking Kelley with me to Chicago this year. I think she will enjoy it, it's her birthday on the 30th and I think she needs to be inspired by all you lovely ladies. I hope that's ok with everyone!


That's all I have for today. I need to get busy looking pretty. I get paid well to do that so I need to work hard at it. Who am I to kid? It's bill paying day and that actually takes two days. Bleh.

3 comments:

MandaPanda said...

Wow...I'm barely conscious when I come to work and here you are, checking out the cows and logging smells. (hopefully not together). What is this Athlete's Honey Milk Coffee stuff?!?!

Justawallflower said...

love, love, love this! I have had some "save the world" thoughts as well on my way to work. I also forget the solution by the time I get there. Unfortunately my drive is only 15 minutes! Very, very short attention span! ...... I'm sorry, what were we talking about? ...... Oh yeah, hooker smell on payday, I'm pretty sure that is a new fragrance Christina Aguilera just came out with! ..... Well, you better go get your pretty on, those mental patients have to have something to look forward to, and I'm sure the number one thing is your beautiful face!

Rhonda said...

THEY DO LAY DOWN! I notice that, too.

I bet that tree is lonely. We should plant a friend for it. :(

Can't wait to meet Kelley, sorry I never e-mailed back the other night... the boys were being little growly gusses. I think it's a great idea to bring her!