BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Want a quickie?

This is definitely a drive by posting. I am super busy at work, just wanted to pop in and post. I am working on posting more and don't wanna mess up.

Kelley and I ran this morning. Day 2 of C25k. We both made it and were very happy that we were not sore or winded. I think we can do this!

My goal of getting caught up in my extra department at work is going well. I got October's Goal Scaling sheets done. And I am working on January's care plans. This is not as impressive as it sounds. I have to go back and do the care plans for Oct, Nov, and Dec. All in all, I have to do about 80 care plans. Some of these have over 2 years of doctor writing on them. It's NOT a pretty sight.

Ok, time to quit playing and get back on it. Have a great one! Toodles!  :)

2 comments:

MandaPanda said...

OK...my head totally went in the gutter with the title of this post. LOL.

Congrats on Day 2. I always fell like the second day is harder so good for you!

Rhonda said...

Great job, Stacey!! :)

Sorry been an absent commenter lately, I'm trying to get caught up on a week's worth of blogs and it's a bitch!