I don't know if I will actually come up with 10 things, but I will try! :)
Ok, seriously, that was hard. I am not even going to tell you how long it took me.
ETA: I just realized 1&2 contradict each other, that's how I roll. I am a walking contradiction. But sometimes, I'm not.
- 1. I hate telling people about myself, which is why I still don't understand why I started a blog. I read and read and read, but even have a hard time commenting. People don't want my opinion...at least in my opinion.
- 2. I wish I could find a good app for android that lets you read AND comment on blogs. I feel guilty reading and not commenting. I wanna say something pithy and inspirational, but I am lazy and forgetful. By the time I get to work, I don't remember my pearls of wisdom.
- 3. It has taken my 5 hours to get this far.
- 4. I have 3 tabs open on my browser concerning blue velvet cake. I have never tried it, but it sure is pretty.
- 5. It has started the Rain season here. So, tomorrow's run will be wet and cold. But not as cold as it has been.
- 6. I bought 9 pairs of new socks at the dollar store this morning. Because I got to town too early to go to work. I don't need socks.
- 7. I keep having to count to see if I am at 10 yet. So, I put in numbers too.
- 8. Marc's (my son that I never seem to talk about) car went kaput. We are going to try to get him a new one this weekend.
- 9. I am an only child, but I still got blamed for stuff I didn't do.
- 10. I wish it were September.
Ok, seriously, that was hard. I am not even going to tell you how long it took me.
ETA: I just realized 1&2 contradict each other, that's how I roll. I am a walking contradiction. But sometimes, I'm not.



5 comments:
We love your opinion and do need and want it! Remember that.
Opine away Missy! I love hearing what you've got to say. Cold and wet, huh? I love that you're so committed!
I Love reading about you! and your comments! your one of my favorite people! I also hate to write things about myself, and am a walking contridiction! Maybe thats why I love you so much! so much in common!
You are funny and I love catching up on you! Keep writing, girlie, because we DO care.
Ronnie [hearts] Stacey!
Post a Comment