BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm in her club.

So it happened. I fell. Hard, on my knee. Kelley's reaction? "Yay, now you are in the fall down club with me!" Yep, she's a compassionate one. My response? "It's much worse because I'm 42!!!" "Um, no Mom, you are only  41." Wait, what? Quickly do math in my head. Crap, she's right. I am 41. Geez, maybe I can claim concussion? Shaken mommy syndrome? Why would I forget and make myself OLDER?

Running in the rain wasn't as bad as I made it out to be in my head. It was warmer than it has been, that was a good thing. I am glad tomorrow is a walk day and then a day off. Because this is looking ugly.....




I have my first battle scar. Yeah, that's it.
And a huge thanks to everyone for their comments yesterday! You all made me feel like a rockstar!  :)

3 comments:

Justawallflower said...

Oh my goodness! You two are dangerous! Hope it heals quickly!

I always have to do the math when reciting my age. I blame the blonde hair!

Rhonda said...

You two are accident-prone!! Be careful with my friend. :(

MandaPanda said...

When I'm in full training mode, I fall all the time! No matter how much I practice, it doesn't seem to make me any less clumsy!