BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Weigh in #2 and weekend

My weight Sunday was up. I was:

Current: 150.8
Last: 150.2
Goal 125

I figure it is just water weight from working out 6 days (woot!). I am not going to stress a little gain like that. It will come off in the long run.

Saturday, Kelley and I went to Jamba Juice instead of coffee. I tried the Fit and Fresh Strawberry, Raspberry, Banana. It is higher in calories then I would usually do, but this will be only every other week at most. And it does have a protein boost that puts it at 11 grams. Plus it is high in fiber, but can't remember how much it had. So, it could be worse.
Sunday was Corynn's party and it was ridiculously fun. She loved her snow white dress that we got for her to wear. Her party was snow white themed. Grant's mom, dad and step mom all came. That was interesting, but they all behaved.
We got up this morning and did Wk2 Day 1 and into the second run, Kelley fell. I know she hurt her knee, but she was a trooper and got up, walked it off  and kept running. I would have been on the ground crying still. I am a wimp. She finished the whole run and limped upstairs. I told her to ice it with some veggies. (Our fridge is STILL out, so we are having to store food in a little chest freezer in the garage. So, we have no ice.) I hope she is doing ok, I haven't talked to her since I came to work. She usually goes back to bed when I leave. Brat.


3 comments:

MandaPanda said...

Good for you for continuing with your training! Any pics of the snow white party to share? I hope Kelley is OK...I've fallen like that and it sucks!

Rhonda said...

Oh no, hope she's okay! That smoothie sounded amazing... I haven't had one in sooo long. :)

Justawallflower said...

I completely missed that you were doing the C25K! I totally want to do this! But being as I hate the cold, and refuse to walk, let alone run in the snow, and I don't have a treadmill (on my wish list) I will have to put off starting until Spring. Sounds like you guys are doing great! So sorry for Kelley's fall! Hope she is okay, and what a trooper for sticking to it!