I am so glad this is Friday. This has been a week from hello dolly. And, I was in a good mood this morning when I got to work. That didn't last long. My boss, who looks like Flanders (The Simpsons) and would make Mr. Rogers look like a bully, is a micro-manager about some things. So, he is that mode and meets me at the door to tell me what I need to do today. Um, yeah, I know. And no, I haven't closed the month because guess what. The month is not over. I can't close it in the future. It doesn't work. LMTFA (Leave me the .... alone). Yeah, that set the tone for the day. Top it with I started throwing up shortly after and it makes for a pissy day.
We finished Week 4 in running today. I am so proud of us. :)
I went for another walk today at lunch, I went a little further and managed to get in about 2.5 miles before my lunch was over. I love that the fitbit is motivating me to do more stuff. I like earning badges! (And more calories!)
Ok, that's it for today, I have some stuff to get done before the day is over so I can go home. Have a great weekend!
We finished Week 4 in running today. I am so proud of us. :)
I went for another walk today at lunch, I went a little further and managed to get in about 2.5 miles before my lunch was over. I love that the fitbit is motivating me to do more stuff. I like earning badges! (And more calories!)
Ok, that's it for today, I have some stuff to get done before the day is over so I can go home. Have a great weekend!



3 comments:
Don't let your boss get to you, rise above it! Keep going with your fitbit, I love my polar watch F 11, keeps me going too! Hang in there.
Oy, men are silly. We GOT this. :)
great job on that walk! :) hang in there
Post a Comment