Today, instead of sitting on my butt in my car for lunch, I went for a 25 minute walk instead. I actually stuck an extra pair of tennis shoes in my car so that I can do this and not have an excuse not to. I'm smart like that.
I am loving my fitbit, it gives me more food. That is the sign of a great thing. And I am losing again. Yay!
I am super busy at work today, so this is a short one! :)
Have a great rest of the day!
I am loving my fitbit, it gives me more food. That is the sign of a great thing. And I am losing again. Yay!
I am super busy at work today, so this is a short one! :)
Have a great rest of the day!



2 comments:
Woohoo! That's awesome!
You go lady! I wish I could find some of your motivation. :)
Post a Comment