Does that mean that we will actually get winter here? This weather is so weird here. In Texas, when it was 32° I would be wearing a sweater, coat, gloves and anything else to keep warm. This morning, I came to work in a short sleeve shirt and a tshirt jacket. Weird I tell ya.
So, tomorrow is the make or break in the C25K program. Week 5 day 3. Walk 5, Run 20, Walk 5. They really jumped it up here. From running W5, R8, W5, R8, W5 to that. Seriously? I can do this shizz. I have done harder. *curls up in a corner and cries*
I just got my paystub. There is a weird trend on there, that honestly, I am tired of pointing out to them. So far, I have gotten 3 paychecks this year. I have accumulated 40 hours of PTO (paid time off). That is not right. I have told them, several times. I'm not going to say anything again. I am not going to use it, but I am tired of telling them. Basically, for every hour of PTO I truly accumulate, I am getting about triple.
This exercising in the morning thing is messing with my eating. I am so freakin hungry all morning. After 3 mornings of eating my afternoon snack before lunch, I decided to plan for increased intake. I brought me some fruit and I am enjoying the heck out of it. So in the morning, I am having my coffee protein shake, yogurt, granola and 10 ounces of fruit.
I forgot my fitbit sync station at home today, so I won't know how I do until I get home. That's kind of scary, but it will be a nice surprise when I get home I suppose. I have everything except dinner tracked and still have almost 350 calories. So I am still good. I will go for my walk at lunch and that will add quite a few more. My aim is to end the day with calories left, so far, I have had some left every day. I got this. Now, I just need to aim to make it more intuitive.
We bought a pilates DVD last night. My chiropractor recommended I add that in for a little more strengthening. I will probably start that tonight. Maybe start doing it on the walk days for a little more burn. When I get home at night I have NO motivation, so it's hard to do something like that.
But Imma try.
So, tomorrow is the make or break in the C25K program. Week 5 day 3. Walk 5, Run 20, Walk 5. They really jumped it up here. From running W5, R8, W5, R8, W5 to that. Seriously? I can do this shizz. I have done harder. *curls up in a corner and cries*
I just got my paystub. There is a weird trend on there, that honestly, I am tired of pointing out to them. So far, I have gotten 3 paychecks this year. I have accumulated 40 hours of PTO (paid time off). That is not right. I have told them, several times. I'm not going to say anything again. I am not going to use it, but I am tired of telling them. Basically, for every hour of PTO I truly accumulate, I am getting about triple.
This exercising in the morning thing is messing with my eating. I am so freakin hungry all morning. After 3 mornings of eating my afternoon snack before lunch, I decided to plan for increased intake. I brought me some fruit and I am enjoying the heck out of it. So in the morning, I am having my coffee protein shake, yogurt, granola and 10 ounces of fruit.
I forgot my fitbit sync station at home today, so I won't know how I do until I get home. That's kind of scary, but it will be a nice surprise when I get home I suppose. I have everything except dinner tracked and still have almost 350 calories. So I am still good. I will go for my walk at lunch and that will add quite a few more. My aim is to end the day with calories left, so far, I have had some left every day. I got this. Now, I just need to aim to make it more intuitive.
We bought a pilates DVD last night. My chiropractor recommended I add that in for a little more strengthening. I will probably start that tonight. Maybe start doing it on the walk days for a little more burn. When I get home at night I have NO motivation, so it's hard to do something like that.
But Imma try.



3 comments:
You can totally do the C25k..you're ready! I know it! To me, there's a 3 notification rule with stuff like your paycheck. Tell them 3 times, and if they still don't fix it, it's their problem, not mine. I had a similar problem a few years back where they kept paying me a shift differential even though I had changed my schedule. It took them a year to figure it out (after I told them 3 times) and I got to keep my extra cash because they couldn't say I didn't warn them. :)
How'd it go? :)
Sorry, still behind. :'(((
I wish my payroll would make that mistake with my vacation time! it seems like this has been a weird winter all over...I know it has been super mild here in Florida. We never did get the cold blast we get for a week or so in january. At least my heating bills are super low!
Post a Comment