I just realized, it's been over a month since I posted.
Nothing nefarious, I just have a boring life. I have picked up walking more, I try to go every morning, but this week kinda blew it off. I had a migraine wednesday, it was raining tuesday and yesterday I had the migraine hangover. Today, I was just tired. Next week, I will get back on it. I have also found a yoga studio I love. So I am starting that.
I am down to 167.2, which puts me firmly into the "overweight" category. I am happy about that.
We are going to a July 4th party on Saturday, and I was thinking about taking a red, white and blue cake. Not sure if I will, I don't know these people and don't know if they would like it. That's the problem with me being rather anti-social, I don't have friends so I get drug to Olaf's friends' parties and stuff. I usually have an ok time, but I hate the worrying. "What if they don't like me, what if I don't have fun, what if they make fun of me???" None of my fears ever happen, but there is still that fat little 3rd grader starting a new school that lurks in my head. (They never knock me down and take my lunch money either, but it could happen, new people are vicious)
I hope everyone has a great 4th!
Nothing nefarious, I just have a boring life. I have picked up walking more, I try to go every morning, but this week kinda blew it off. I had a migraine wednesday, it was raining tuesday and yesterday I had the migraine hangover. Today, I was just tired. Next week, I will get back on it. I have also found a yoga studio I love. So I am starting that.
I am down to 167.2, which puts me firmly into the "overweight" category. I am happy about that.
We are going to a July 4th party on Saturday, and I was thinking about taking a red, white and blue cake. Not sure if I will, I don't know these people and don't know if they would like it. That's the problem with me being rather anti-social, I don't have friends so I get drug to Olaf's friends' parties and stuff. I usually have an ok time, but I hate the worrying. "What if they don't like me, what if I don't have fun, what if they make fun of me???" None of my fears ever happen, but there is still that fat little 3rd grader starting a new school that lurks in my head. (They never knock me down and take my lunch money either, but it could happen, new people are vicious)
I hope everyone has a great 4th!



3 comments:
Hope you're having fun at the party, hon! :) Glad you're back and congrats on the new low. You're rockin' that sleeve!
Don't stay away so long from blogging! Glad to have you back and posting and congrats on the new low! :)
Hope you had fun at the party!!
Post a Comment