BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday's BYOC

1. If you were asked to symbolize yourself as an animal – which animal would you be?

I would be a ladybug. They are pretty, useful and almost everyone is happy when they see one.


2. Did you ever play an organized sport – with coaches, rules and scoring? Tell us about it.
When I was 5-7 I played soccer. In 6th-8th grade I played basketball. And in 6th grade I was also on the track team. I loved every minute and don't remember why I stopped. I would love to get back into running, but with my back, I don't know if it's an option.


3. When did you start shaving your legs?
3rd grade. I "snuck" and shaved my legs. About the 4th or 5th time, I shaved a large chunk of skin off and tried to convince my mom that I was just spontaneously bleeding. I didn't wanna be bleeding AND in trouble.


4. When you’re in a crabby – pissy – want to stab everyone you see kind of mood – what do you do to get out of it or do you revel in it?
I go for a walk, listen to some upbeat music and have "mental fights" in my head and of course I ALWAYS win. .  :)

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.

Blogland- I have definitely been more active the last couple of days.
Real life has been pretty good, I feel like I am finally getting my groove back.


4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Stacey's gettin' her groove back! :)

I love ladybugs, I should have picked that. Mine was lame. lol

Beth Ann said...

I do love ladybugs!!

Glad to hear you are doing well. :)

Read said...

Ladybugs are damn cute!!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

#3 made me laugh about not bleeding AND being in trouble. ANd you totally remind me of a cute ladybug. Good choice.