I spent a large part of it hungover. From 2, yes 2, glasses of wine. We went to a local club to watch my boss and his band play. They are seriously awesome, but I don't know that I will ever drink wine in front of my boss again. Really stupid. He hasn't said anything and I did not do anything stupid, but I am just not comfortable in a social setting with him. But anywho....
I took Corynn to see Winnie the Pooh saturday and she loved it. She got a little upset at one part, but just told piglet "no, thank you piglet" and all was good again.
Sunday was spent cleaning house and fighting with everyone to get them to clean up their messes.
On the up side, for whatever reason when I woke up Saturday morning I was at 162.4. That made a 3 lb loss from Friday morning. And it's stuck around so I guess it wasn't a fluke. I also ordered some Levi Perfectly Slimming pants in size 8 from Ebay and they fit! :) These are some seriously awesome jeans. I love them. And oddly enough, they also provide support for my back so that helps too.
I guess I better get to work, my boss is gone this week so I don't have much to do. Or I should say I have even less to do than usual, but I do have a couple of things that I can do.
Monday, July 18, 2011
What a weekend
Posted by Stacey at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Congrats on your loss!!! I want to go see Pooh so bad, but of course I would have to rent a kid...it would look odd for a 30 year old woman to go see it by herself, right??
Congrats on the loss! my boss is gone too for the next few days.. which makes work go by even sloooowerr than normal!
sounds exactly like my weekend! well, minus the boss! drank way to much friday night, paid for it all day saturday, and cleaned all day sunday!
Congrats on the loss!
It's amazing how much less drinking it takes these days, huh?! Congrats on the loss, Stacey, that's awesome!
Congrats on the Levi jeans! They sound dreamy :)
I'd be a little weary about drinking in front of an employer, too! Especially since us WLS gals are all cheap dates. LOL
Great loss, jeez. I'm jealous! And size 8? You skinny minnie!! Keep up the great loss, sweetie. :)
You're the BOOBs blogger of the day, Cheers!!
Hey, new follower here. I saw you on BOOB of the day and I just wanted to introduce myself because I'm a VSGer too! (just had surgery a few days ago). I probably can't make it to Chicago this year but hopefully next year.
Post a Comment