BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's here!

I woke up yesterday morning and weighed. I looked, got off the scale, got back on, off, on, moved it, back on. Yes it was accurate. I am at 169. That makes me overweight, not obese anymore. Yay! I still didn't believe it until this morning and it still said 169. A secret little part of me wanted to see a lower number, but hey, I will revel in this for a day or two. I don't mind a bit! 

On a yuck note, we didn't get the house. They were getting the paperwork ready to close when the first mortgage lender we were working with facetiously sent the second appraisal. It was 20K lower than the original and compared the house to houses in another neighborhood a mile away. BUT now it has to be attached to the house for 6 months. So unless we want to cough up the difference, we have to let it go. So we are back in the search. It sucks and I am really bummed.

Same day as we found that out, I had to drive to San Mateo (an hour away) to help my son with something and got ran off the road into a fence. It tore up my bumper and I tore some muscles in my back. It could have been much worse and I am just glad no one was walking on the sidewalk at the time.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

WOW! Overweight! :) I can't even imagine how that must feel. I just got to "Obese" and that was pretty sweet.

I'm sorry about the house, I was really rooting for you, sweetie.

I hope you're not in too much pain after your accident. :( Thank goodness you're okay!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Oh dang it - that sucks....there must be another plan...and I hope you see it soon.

Beth Ann said...

I'm so sorry about the house and your accident. :(

But YAY for the scale! I can't wait until the day I'm overweight!