I actually went to McDonald's today for lunch. I had a southern style chicken sandwich with no bun or sauces. Only had maybe a quarter of my fries and threw them away. I did however eat the entire chicken patty. WTH? This morning my stomach was so picky it gave me back my protein shake, but it will make room for McDonald's? This is proof that I have the stomach of a 5 yr old. It only likes junk, carbs and especially COOKIES!
Olaf is in North Carolina until Friday, he flew out there yesterday. He just called and he is miserable. 95 degrees with 85% humidity. Oh how I miss thee...NOT! I loved living in the DFW area, but I sure don't miss the summers. Here I am alternating between a short sleeve shirt and my little sweater I picked up to keep me warm in the office. It's great!
The pump on the pool is missing a piece and we have to wait for them to send a replacement, so now I have a very ugly green slimy pool just begging me to stop neglecting it. And Corynn is dying to get back in. At this point, we are going to have to drain and refill it. I don't wanna see that water bill next month.
My boss gave my 4 tickets to go see the Oakland A's tomorrow. Supposed to be good seats and a free parking pass. So all we have to do is pay for gas and refreshments. Not too bad a deal. We just have to find someone else to take the other two tickets. I don't know of anyone that would want to go with us.
We have a cherry tree at work and someone left this on my desk for me:
It looks like a little heart and I can't bring myself to eat it...but they are oh so YUMMY!
I wanted to tell everyone, thanks for all the warm welcomes to BOOBs. I am so excited to get to go, I want to pack and go wait for my plane RIGHT NOW!!!
Ok, gotta go play busy, have a good afternoon!
Olaf is in North Carolina until Friday, he flew out there yesterday. He just called and he is miserable. 95 degrees with 85% humidity. Oh how I miss thee...NOT! I loved living in the DFW area, but I sure don't miss the summers. Here I am alternating between a short sleeve shirt and my little sweater I picked up to keep me warm in the office. It's great!
The pump on the pool is missing a piece and we have to wait for them to send a replacement, so now I have a very ugly green slimy pool just begging me to stop neglecting it. And Corynn is dying to get back in. At this point, we are going to have to drain and refill it. I don't wanna see that water bill next month.
My boss gave my 4 tickets to go see the Oakland A's tomorrow. Supposed to be good seats and a free parking pass. So all we have to do is pay for gas and refreshments. Not too bad a deal. We just have to find someone else to take the other two tickets. I don't know of anyone that would want to go with us.
We have a cherry tree at work and someone left this on my desk for me:
It looks like a little heart and I can't bring myself to eat it...but they are oh so YUMMY!
I wanted to tell everyone, thanks for all the warm welcomes to BOOBs. I am so excited to get to go, I want to pack and go wait for my plane RIGHT NOW!!!
Ok, gotta go play busy, have a good afternoon!




6 comments:
That cherry looks freakin' DELICIOUS - I thought it was candy at first! If you don't eat it I will. :D
I'm sorry about your pool being on the fritz, I'll think positive thoughts and maybe the missing part will magically appear? (Isn't that how it works?)
You just haaad to go and say the M-word didn't you? Now I'm craving a burger! I might have to grill some on my George tonight.
Oh my gosh - that cherry is super cute! Sorry about the protein shake...I too could eat like a 5 year old and be in bliss....400lbs but bliss I tell you. xoxo
i love cherries too! I could sit down and eat a whole bag by myself, even post band!
I am not a cherry lover, but I really wanna nibble on that cute little cherry!!
I am convinced that DFW would not be so stinking hot if there wasn't so much concrete. Miserable. (I have only been twice...once in the blistering August heat and once in the bitter February cold.)
Down here on the coast the heat and humidity are killer too. (Thank GOD for swimming pools - hope you get yours fixed soon!)
Um, could you hurry and clean the pool? Cause I'm grabbing my rubber ducky and coming over for a swim. It's HOT in Indianapolis today!
I would totally go with you if I were there. I love going to baseball games! Have a fun time!
Post a Comment