When I drink wine here lately, the next morning I have lost the equal amount of glasses in pounds. One night 2.5 glasses, next morning 2.5 pounds. Tuesday, 1 glass=1 lb lost. I think I am onto something here. If I drink 16 glasses of wine tonight, I should be normal. :)
It's an enticing thought.
It would save me from days like yesterday, I wasn't at work, so I blew my routine. Apparently, I can justify eating See's candy and diet pepsi for breakfast. *rolling eyes*
Yep, that would be me. With tater tots from sonic for lunch. And a potsticker for dinner. I hardly EVER eat like that, but when I do, I do it big.
It's an enticing thought.
It would save me from days like yesterday, I wasn't at work, so I blew my routine. Apparently, I can justify eating See's candy and diet pepsi for breakfast. *rolling eyes*
Yep, that would be me. With tater tots from sonic for lunch. And a potsticker for dinner. I hardly EVER eat like that, but when I do, I do it big.




8 comments:
Go big or go home, right?? Lol. I do that too. When im bad, im easy bad!
WOW!! Wouldn't that be the most fabulous diet ever??
I love the wine to weight loss ratio....doesn't work like that for me ;-(
Hmmm...red or white wine? I prefer white but I think there's more calories. This definitely demands further research.
I wish i could do that but i gained 15 ponds drinking a botlle a night ooops
I am so planning on trying this out this weekend! Since I still have 34ish pounds to drink....eer, lose, maybe I should spread that out over a few weekends?
I might have to try this diet out for today! I just need to drink 2.5 glasses and I'll be in onederland - perfect. :)
Thanks for the tip, I'll go buy a case tonight. LOVE the picture you posted today. Too cute.
Post a Comment