BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Survey

Because I cannot think of anything original and witty today. It is MON_freaking_DAY! I have receive 47 (and counting) texts from redbox with the new promo code. I can only assume they either really want me to get a free movie or there is a glitch in their automated texter thingy. Whatever it is, it's driving me BATTY. My car wouldn't start (Olaf left the lights on last night), I forgot to put my protein drink in the frigdge last night and everything is breaking at work. Classic Modayisms. ERK!

Sooo without further ado. More about me than you probably thought you would ever know.

1. What is your occupation right now ?
I do accounts payable for a psychiatric hospital.

2.What color are your socks right now?
No socks!

3. What are you listening to right now?
The hum of my printer and my boss hacking up a lung. (Smoker with allergies)

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Morningstar Bacon, Egg and Cheese breakfast pocket.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Of course I can.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
On of the social services workers, needing to know if a patient has the money to go shopping

7. Do you like the person you stole this blog from?
Yep!

8. How old are you today?
40 going on 75 somedays

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Umm, I would be hard pressed to find a sport I liked to watch on TV. I love live stuff, but I get fidgety.

10. What is your favorite drink?
Don't read this, but I still LOVE my diet pepsi. Even though I have to fight the foamies when I drink it. It's pathological.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
I have, burgandy. I had long, long hair, wore round glasses and my kids told me I looked like Ozzy. I quit doing that

12. Favorite food?
Mexican

13. What is the last movie you watched?
Captain America. Good, predictable but a must see if you are waiting for The Avengers next summer.

14. Favorite day of the year?
Valentines Day. You only have to get gifts for the people you REALLY REALLY love.

15. How do you vent anger?
Cry, yell, slam doors and sometimes throw things. Yeah, yeah yeah, not healthy I know. But at least I don't eat my anger anymore. I will get there.  :)

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
A stuffed cat that had real rabbit fur. I still have it. It sits in a little can on my windowsill by my bed. It is the scariest looking creature, but it's also 36 years old.

17. What is your favorite season?
Spring, everything is so pretty and clean looking

18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries

19. Do you want your friends to blog this survey?
Of course I do

20. Where is your favorite place to escape?
my bedroom

21. Favorite TV Show?
Glee (I know!), Grey's Anatomy, Switched at Birth and ANY Star Trek

22. Living arrangements?
Oh lordy, take a seat this will take a while. We are trying to buy a house. At the moment, we are renting a 3 bedroom house and have me, my husband, my daughter and her boyfriend and my granddaughter, my son, my mom, a friend of my husband is with us temporarily. We also  have 4 dogs. Three little guys,Chris, Augie and Ding Dong and a malamute shepherd mix named Scooby.

23. When was the last time you cried?
A lot last week, too many problems and my grandmother's birthday (she would have been 90)

24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes, clothes, boxes, purses, a yoga mat and I am sure there are things that should never be mentioned in polite company

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Kristi, we have been friends since we were 14. Lost touch for a few years and we reconnected when I walked into my grandmother's funeral and she was standing there. I had no idea she even knew she had passed.

26. What did you do last night?
Took my mom out for her birthday and looked at some MORE houses.

27. What are you most afraid of?
My fears are irrational and random. I can't just think of one off hand.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheeseburgers, but I have to just eat the meat and then usually only about half of one

29. Favorite dog breed?

Corgies, I have never owned one, but they look so convoluted they should fit into my household.

30. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday, it's not a weekday and I don't have to go to work the next day.

31. How many states have you lived in?
4: Texas, Florida, California and New Mexico (briefly)

32. Diamonds or pearls?
This song totally makes me think of Prince's song. Which leads my scattered mind to my FAVORITE Prince song (P*ssy Control)
But my choice would be *Diamonds*

33. What is your favorite flower?
Jasmine or Gardenia


And just to garner the ooohs and aaaaah over how absolutely adorable my granddaughter is:



Don't look at the messy closet and overflowing shoe racks.  Ooops

6 comments:

Stacey said...

"At the moment, we are renting a 3 bedroom house and have me, my husband, my daughter and her boyfriend and my granddaughter, my son, my mom, a friend of my husband is with us temporarily."


Grammar teachers everywhere just cringed and some rolled over in their graves.

Rhonda said...

OH MY GOD! I THINK I HAVE THE SAME CREEPY CAT! ...I don't know why I felt like that needed to be "yelled." It's kind of... round and has like a two inch tail?

Maybe it's not the same. But I smell what you're steppin' in. Take a picture! lol

And your granddaughter is absolutely adorable! :)

Becky said...

Lol, so seriously, what is the redbox promo code?!

Yay, mexican food is my favorite too! Extra sour cream please. :)

And your granddaughter is cute as a bug!!

Justawallflower said...

psychiatric hospital, huh....can I get a discount?

MandaPanda said...

Your grandaughter is adorable!

That's A LOT of people living in that house!

Beth Ann said...

Ozzy! Hee!

I love Switched at Birth!