This was a very laid back weekend, in a way. We got up Saturday and Marcus (my son) and I drove to Oakland. That's about an hour away from us, but we were going to look at a car. We got there and Marc was interested in it, but the guy was just about to put new rotors on it. So, we decided to go see Harry Potter while we waited. When it was over, we went back, took a second look at the car and found an oil leak. Thank goodness we waited. So after about 7 hours, we were back home and looking to see what else we could find.
Sunday, we got up and drove to Santa Rosa and looked at 2 cars. The first one was ok, but he wound up chosing the second one. Now, this was a big thing, it was his first car and he really needed it. He works from 8 pm to 6 am and he has been driving Olaf's car. Problem is, especially right now, Olaf is not always off in time for him to go to work. So, I take him, then later on, we drive the car up to him so he can come home in the morning. I am so happy that we finally got him a car. This involved a LOT of trust on my part. I used my money for Chicago to buy the car. He is going to pay me back before I leave.
On the weight loss front, I weighed in on Saturday morning and it was 159.6. That is only 12 pounds more than I weighed when I met Olaf. Yay! I am getting there. Now if only I could convince my head of that.
Sunday, we got up and drove to Santa Rosa and looked at 2 cars. The first one was ok, but he wound up chosing the second one. Now, this was a big thing, it was his first car and he really needed it. He works from 8 pm to 6 am and he has been driving Olaf's car. Problem is, especially right now, Olaf is not always off in time for him to go to work. So, I take him, then later on, we drive the car up to him so he can come home in the morning. I am so happy that we finally got him a car. This involved a LOT of trust on my part. I used my money for Chicago to buy the car. He is going to pay me back before I leave.
On the weight loss front, I weighed in on Saturday morning and it was 159.6. That is only 12 pounds more than I weighed when I met Olaf. Yay! I am getting there. Now if only I could convince my head of that.



3 comments:
Wow! I hope he doesn't make a bad decision and screw you over for your Chicago money. :((((
Or he'll have me to answer to!
Also, just 12 more lbs? That's pretty exciting. :) What's your ultimate goal weight?
Those pesky brains of ours. You are doing amazing!!
He better pay you back cuz I have to hug you in Chicago!
Post a Comment