BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Perhaps you noticed

I have not commented on any blogs today. That's because I am in a super bad mood. SUPER BAD. I have had it with one person at work to the point I am ready to quit, find another job, tell her what I REALLY think of her and be done with it. I AM DONE. And my boss knows it, just chooses to ignore the problem.

So, in the past, I would notice things moved around on my desk. Like pens not where I left them, my stapler on another desk...stupid things like that. I knew who was doing it, it was annoying, but harmless. Then, back before surgery, before I was seriously trying to lose, I had a box of poptarts. One day, it was gone. Just gone. I knew, she knew and my boss knew. Nothing was done about it. Then it was a bag of various flavors of crystal lite drink sticks. Same thing, it was there and then it wasn't. I reported it, nothing happened.

Usually, when I go to lunch, I leave my bag that I use to carry my protein drink, drinks for the day and what not. I had a weird feeling about the way she has been acting lately so I ran an "experiment." I zipped the bag up, but left it open 2 inches. I made sure I left it that way. I came back from lunch, it was zipped all the way up. She went through my bag while I was gone. I know I should not leave my stuff where she can get to it, but honestly, this is ridiculous. And for those of you who have read my blog for a while, it is the SAME woman that I write about often. (Not the cookie fanatic I wrote about last week) I have really had it. I told my boss and HIS boss again today. The reaction "who would go through your bag?" They darn good and well who it is. My boss has told me that his boss will not let him do anything to her. It's some kind of weird dynamic there. I can see that she can get away with anything and there be no repercussions. It's sick. She lies about me, talks about me, goes through my things and nothing. Ugh.....I am done.  /rant

We found ANOTHER house. Hopefully this will be the last one we find. We had an offer in and were waiting to hear back from the seller's bank. Come to find out, the listing agent FORGOT to file the paperwork and they closed the file. This is the third house we have tried to get since January. So, now we found the fourth one, we said no more short sales. Only regular people trying to sell houses. Yeah, that was easy. We have to have at least a 4 bedroom with room to add a 5th, non short sale, big yard house in what we budgeted. We have already increased our original target price by 100k. I really hope this is the one. I love this house, but I will not believe it will be mine until I sleep in it on my own bed. How quickly we become jaded. I just knew I would be living somewhere else by now.

I will be in a better mood tomorrow, it's DATE NITE! Woohoo!  :)

5 comments:

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Mmm, I hope your mood improves. Lock up your stuff. Your co-worker doesn't have any integrity and evidently your bosses don't care.

OR!!

Continually leave huge boxes of PopTarts on your desk so that she gets really fat!!! Come on, its a great idea!!

Rhonda said...

I would stab her with a push pin. Like, hide one in your bag so she'd hurt herself.

...too extreme?

Sounds like she's a complete bitch, and someone needs to put her in her place. Have you tried asking her why she's so curious about your life?

Good luck with this new house, hon! *hugs!*

MandaPanda said...

Can I just say I love Becky's suggestion. Leave candy laying around too!

Realistically, all you can do is report it to HR at this point as a complaint not only about HER about about both bosses unwillingness to act and then lock up your stuff at all times. So sorry this is what your work situation is like.

As for the house, just think of it this way. Those other houses probably had deadly mold, leaky faucets, or a poltergeist so you're much better off having not gotten those. Hang in there!

Wahoo for date night! I love date nights!

Beth Ann said...

Take all of your Pop Tarts (or whatever) out of the wrapping. Lick them all over then put them back. :)