BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Friday, August 5, 2011

BYOC Friday

I almost skipped this one. It covers stuff I keep to myself. No one likes to put their snarky side out there.

 

It's FRIDAY so that means it's BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy! Brought to you by the one and only Drazil! We answer a couple of questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Copy and paste and answer in your own blogs if you'd like!! ENJOY!!
  1. I’m going to pick a person in your life – not knowing if you have a good or bad, existing or non-existent relationship with them – and your mission is to pick 5 words or traits or thoughts to describe them.
    Your paternal grandmother.
Wicked
Evil
Mean
Hateful
Dead

  1. What’s your all time favorite color to paint your nails? And your toes?
    Toes - pink
    Fingers - orange (or pink, or blue, or red, or brown......etc.)

  2. Do you get along with your parents well?
    No, my dad died 10 yrs ago and his last words to me were “you live your life, I’ll live mine, get out of my room” He was in the hospital and died two months later. You have read about my relationship with my mom, she lives with us and I avoid her as much as possible.
  3. Speaking of rainbows – rank the rainbow colors in the order you prefer.
    Orange, Red, Purple, Blue, Green, Yellow
  4. Repeat question. How was your week in real life and in blog land this week?
Blog land has been great, I found some new blogs, some nail blogs and met some new people.
Real life has been good. We found ANOTHER house Monday, submitted an offer Tuesday and they have already accepted and we are in the loan phase. Our estimated close date is Sept. 1. Hopefully, I am not jinxing it by putting it out there. It’s such a pretty house and it’s gonna be awesome if we do actually wind up getting it. But, I won’t believe it until I see my bed in my new bedroom.


So there you have, not putting myself out there in a very good light, but what can I say. I wish it had been my  maternal grandmother you wanted to know about. She was awesome and I miss her every hour of every day. When I look at Corynn, I see my granny and her smile and mannerisms. Sometimes it's spooky the way Corynn moves her mouth and hands.

2 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Next week I'll pick maternal grandmother just for you!

Rhonda said...

Sadface for number 1. I can relate, my maternal grandfather is the same way.

Glad you had one grandma that you loved and were close to. <3