103.7 really sounds like a "rock out with your c*ck out" kinda radio station. It's not. That was my temp that sent me to the ER. Twice. Got fluids and sent home twice. I am still death's b*tch and am refusing to give in. Although it is so tempting.
I have been given upwards of 10 liters of IV fluids and am STILL fighting to stay hydrated. WHY? Because I can't keep anything in me. NUSSING! I feel like a sieve. Seriously.
Competition? I got Explosive Man beat, hands down 20-30 times a day. I hate this. I am the point I am gonna go to the ER and demand they admit me so I wont friggin die. 4 people from work are in the hospital with what seems to be the same thing. And I can't get my doctor to call me back with my test results. UGH!
I had to suck it up today, we had to go sign the papers on the house. It is OURS! (as soon as the seller signs off and the loan company finalizes. We move in next Monday. Greaaat.I may be dead..or wish I was.
I have been given upwards of 10 liters of IV fluids and am STILL fighting to stay hydrated. WHY? Because I can't keep anything in me. NUSSING! I feel like a sieve. Seriously.
Competition? I got Explosive Man beat, hands down 20-30 times a day. I hate this. I am the point I am gonna go to the ER and demand they admit me so I wont friggin die. 4 people from work are in the hospital with what seems to be the same thing. And I can't get my doctor to call me back with my test results. UGH!
I had to suck it up today, we had to go sign the papers on the house. It is OURS! (as soon as the seller signs off and the loan company finalizes. We move in next Monday. Greaaat.I may be dead..or wish I was.



3 comments:
Oh no! Poor Stacey, I hope you get to feeling better, my friend. :(
I hope your stupid doctor gets back to you! Drink some gatorade if you can, it might help you stay sorta hydrated.
Congratulations on the house! But so sorry you aren't feeling well enough to enjoy it. So odd that the people you work with all have the same thing. I hope your doc gets back to you soon and I hope you feel much better much faster!
AWFUL!! I'm so sorry!
Post a Comment