Doctor finally called around 10 last night. What doctor calls at 10 pm? Anyway.....I don't have C.Diff. which is what they originally thought. I have Salmonella. So, I start antibiotics as soon as I go pick them up and am off work til cleared by the infectious diseases doctor and the CDC. Do you know how dirty and disgusting it makes you feel to be told to stay away from people until the CDC says it's ok?
I have lost 5 lbs since Saturday. That puts me 3 lbs away from my "soft goal." I think I would rather still have 8 lbs to go really. This is no way to lose weight.
I have lost 5 lbs since Saturday. That puts me 3 lbs away from my "soft goal." I think I would rather still have 8 lbs to go really. This is no way to lose weight.



7 comments:
OMG! I hope you feel better soon!
Yuck! Feel better!
Holy crap! Is that what your coworkers have too? That is horrible. I hope you feel better very soon.
Holy crap! Did they say how you all got it? I think everyone at your work should be tested for it. :(
Get to feeling better, sweetie!
I'll add a "holy crap!" to the mix as well. I hope you feel better soon!
Oh no, I hope you are feeling better quickly. That is nothing to mess around with. Feel better!
Hi Stacey - Just getting my act together and catching up on what's going on with you and OMG!!! Sounds AWFUL! Glad to hear you've gotten medical attention finally and hope you're on the mend soon. Can you believe it's almost BOOBS time!?!?! Will touch base with you and paige via email
Post a Comment