BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

This ought to be interesting.

I had a raging headache when I woke up this morning. I took some Tylenol. An hour and a half later, my headache is gone, but I am so sleepy and drugged feeling. Then I realized I took the Tylenol PM instead of regular. I am having a very hard time staying awake at work now. I don't know how long it will last since I usually go to sleep. I am tempted to go home.

I wanted to say thanks for all the comments yesterday! I really enjoyed them all. I was unsure about posting the picture because it was a first attempt. I repainted them last night so now they are gold. I might try something else at lunchtime if I don't go home and go to sleep!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh no! I've done that before, it was so good. Get you a shot of espresso! lol

Justawallflower said...

Oh my! I know when I take any pm's I need 9 hours before I have to be functional! Hope you make it through the day! And more importantly, hope you make it home!

Amanda Kiska said...

Woops! Hope you make it!

Beth Ann said...

I did that once and I kid you not, it was on 9/11. I was so frazzled about all that was going on, I took the wrong stuff.

MandaPanda said...

Uh oh! Well, if you go home, make sure you drive very carefully!