I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to Lainie Painie at Healthy Schmealthy for the Amazon Gift card. It is much appreciated! :)
This was a long weekend. And not in a good way. In a "I miss Olaf and wish this weekend was over and I could pick him up at the airport" kind of way. We have been married 10 years and I still get excited when it's time for him to come home for the day and miss him terribly when he goes out of town. He went to Miami for the Ultra Music Festival. He does this every year. He was telling me the other day that this is probably his last one. He says he is too old for a 3 day concert. Gah, I hate to hear him say that. He's only 37.
I literally slept all day yesterday. I woke up long enough to drink something and go to the bathroom and then back to bed. I guess my body needed rest. I definitely feel more refreshed today than I have in a long time.
I went Thursday night and got my new phone. My contract was almost up and they let me upgrade a couple of weeks early. I finally left my iPhone for the Motorola Atrix. I am in love with this thing. It's so awesome. Fast, easy and not as limited as the iPhone was. Best thing about it? I can sell my iPhone on ebay and make back the $200 I paid for the Atrix, plus some. Can't beat that with a stick.
I took a picture this morning with my camera. I'm at work with a sweatshirt over this camisole. I just wanted to show what 4 months will do. I still can't believe it's actually working. :)
I want to be one of the people whose pictures make pre-ops say "See honey, this is what the surgery did for her. Now, do you understand why I need to do this?"
I did that many, many times with Olaf. He's 5'10 and 129 lbs. He will never "get" it.
This was a long weekend. And not in a good way. In a "I miss Olaf and wish this weekend was over and I could pick him up at the airport" kind of way. We have been married 10 years and I still get excited when it's time for him to come home for the day and miss him terribly when he goes out of town. He went to Miami for the Ultra Music Festival. He does this every year. He was telling me the other day that this is probably his last one. He says he is too old for a 3 day concert. Gah, I hate to hear him say that. He's only 37.
I literally slept all day yesterday. I woke up long enough to drink something and go to the bathroom and then back to bed. I guess my body needed rest. I definitely feel more refreshed today than I have in a long time.
I went Thursday night and got my new phone. My contract was almost up and they let me upgrade a couple of weeks early. I finally left my iPhone for the Motorola Atrix. I am in love with this thing. It's so awesome. Fast, easy and not as limited as the iPhone was. Best thing about it? I can sell my iPhone on ebay and make back the $200 I paid for the Atrix, plus some. Can't beat that with a stick.
I took a picture this morning with my camera. I'm at work with a sweatshirt over this camisole. I just wanted to show what 4 months will do. I still can't believe it's actually working. :)
I want to be one of the people whose pictures make pre-ops say "See honey, this is what the surgery did for her. Now, do you understand why I need to do this?"
I did that many, many times with Olaf. He's 5'10 and 129 lbs. He will never "get" it.





3 comments:
You look so great, Stacey! :) I love this.
Glad you got some rest in this weekend, I needed some, but I never got any it felt like!
I spent every waking moment in the months before surgery looking up before and afters. How awesome is it to know when people google WLS in the future we'll be there with all the others? :) We will have done it!
Looking good girl!! Keep it up, your doing fabulous!!
Fantastic, Stacey!! Love it!
Post a Comment