Today was one of the few glimpses I really understand, feel and celebrate of the changes going on with my body. Mostly I feel like somehow I am caught in this cosmic glitch where clothing sizes are altering themselves to fit my chubby body. But today.....I was walking down the hall at work and noticed something strange, my arms were not rubbing my hips as I walked along. My hips are smaller. Yeah, I notice that...not the size 10 jeans I am wearing, that's just a trick. But where are my hips going?
This is what I looked like right before I started this whole process,
I actually hesitated to use this one because it makes me look smaller than I was. And that day I thought I looked pretty dang good.
This is probably my heaviest at 225:
This is the night before surgery:
And this is this morning:
So like this I do see changes, I just don't really feel them.
One day I will.
This is what I looked like right before I started this whole process,I actually hesitated to use this one because it makes me look smaller than I was. And that day I thought I looked pretty dang good.
This is probably my heaviest at 225:
This is the night before surgery:
And this is this morning:
So like this I do see changes, I just don't really feel them.
One day I will.






4 comments:
Holy cow, dude. I do hope you let yourself feel it and soon because you look bloody fantastic!
Uh ya you are def shrinking!!! Looking good girl! Sometimes I feel the clothes different on me or other stuff but I don't see it on myself either.
but then again we look at ourselves everyday!!
You look great, lady! :)
Great pics. Size 10! You better be feeling that.
Post a Comment