I want to thank you all for your kind words the other day. That was hard to write, I have kept that to myself since I was 13-14 yrs old. Wow. It's funny what pops up in your head and you realize how formative it really was.
Yesterday I went for a complimentary facial when I got off work. Oh my gosh. I am in love. When she was finished, she gave me a two month sample and told me to quit wearing make-up except for lipstick, eyeliner and mascara. I was nervous this morning to come to work without make up but I have gotten nothing but compliments. I love it. And it saved me about 20 minutes this morning. Even better. :)
So we will see:
This is me this morning, the picture isn't that great, my skin actually looks a lot better in person.
Yesterday I went for a complimentary facial when I got off work. Oh my gosh. I am in love. When she was finished, she gave me a two month sample and told me to quit wearing make-up except for lipstick, eyeliner and mascara. I was nervous this morning to come to work without make up but I have gotten nothing but compliments. I love it. And it saved me about 20 minutes this morning. Even better. :)
So we will see:
This is me this morning, the picture isn't that great, my skin actually looks a lot better in person.



1 comments:
Facials are awesome!
Post a Comment