So I haven't posted since I got back from Chicago. I didn't really know what to say. Everyone covered the weekend beautifully in their own blogs and honestly, I spent most of my time shopping by myself. It seems I just couldn't let go of the shyness and join in. I would look for people, but wound up going it alone. That being said, I loved shopping and got a ton of new clothes and stuff.
Here this past week, I feel like I am on the verge of something. I just don't know what. I don't know if it's good or bad or if it is even real. I just feel like I need to be ready. I have been going back and forth between being in a fantastic mood to being uneasy and irritable. I don't know why, but I don't like this feeling at all.
When I left for Chicago, I was at 149.8. When I came back I was at 149.8. But, since I got back, I feel like I have done nothing but eat and I am back up to 150.8. I was at 151.8 but it dropped. I am hoping this is not an upward trend and that I can get a grasp on it. I feel like I am having a "moment of clarity" about my behaviors involving eating and other stuff. I need to work this out, I need to reverse what's going on. But it's hard for me to say it outloud to people around me. So I am putting it here. I am falling apart and I don't know why.
PS. I will change my picture this weekend. I just haven't had a chance to do it yet.
Here this past week, I feel like I am on the verge of something. I just don't know what. I don't know if it's good or bad or if it is even real. I just feel like I need to be ready. I have been going back and forth between being in a fantastic mood to being uneasy and irritable. I don't know why, but I don't like this feeling at all.
When I left for Chicago, I was at 149.8. When I came back I was at 149.8. But, since I got back, I feel like I have done nothing but eat and I am back up to 150.8. I was at 151.8 but it dropped. I am hoping this is not an upward trend and that I can get a grasp on it. I feel like I am having a "moment of clarity" about my behaviors involving eating and other stuff. I need to work this out, I need to reverse what's going on. But it's hard for me to say it outloud to people around me. So I am putting it here. I am falling apart and I don't know why.
PS. I will change my picture this weekend. I just haven't had a chance to do it yet.



5 comments:
Good for you putting that out there. Keep writing and maybe you'll gain even more clairty. We are all here for you. Next year we'll know you and grab you up to go shopping! I was so happy we were able to spend some time together on Sunday at the Heavenly popcorn shop. (I can't Stop eating it...you'd think I'd be sick of it but noooooo)
I'll e-mail you that pic or feel free to grab it from my facebook!
Hugs,
Jen
Oh my, today my eating has been crazy! I am sorry for your uneasiness that you are going through. You can call me anytime if you need to. (((hugs)))
THe first BOOBs is overwhelming and hard for anyone who is shy but rest assured we were happy you came and hope you come again! Can't wait to see the new pic!
It was great to meet you, I wish we could have spent more time together, because I really enjoyed the little bit of time we did get to chat. I hope your next big thing is a really good thing! Glad you have been able to keep your weight from bumping up too much and have realized what you need to do. Seems like when I put it out on my blog I follow through a little better too... have a good weekend!
Be well my friend!
I kinda feel where your coming from in my (own extroverted) way...
Post a Comment