First, I woke up this morning at 149! Yay, a new low and the mystery weight is gone! Woot!
Now, because I really have nothing else to say today......I stole this from A.J at "Wanna Pet My Port?"
A-Z about me!
A. Age:40 (41 in a few days)
B. Bed size - Queen size....we finally splurged on a Tempur-pedic.I convinced him it was essential to my recovery after I had my sleeve.
C. Chore you dislike -Hmmm...all of them, but if I have to narrow it down. Hanging up clothes. I will fold, someone else can hang.
D. Dogs - We have 4. Not on purpose, they just seem to propogate at my house. Even when 2 died a couple of years ago, we turned around and had 4 again. Not sure how that happens. It's our magical number. And they are all male. Always.
E. Essential start to your day- Diet pepsi and upbeat music. I belt out 80's music all the way to work (one hour drive) and entertain everyone around me.
F. Favorite color -Normally, I would say pink, but here lately I am very drawn to orange. So I guess orange.
G. Gold or silver - I have always been a gold girl, but here lately, I am choosing silver more and more
H. Height - 5'4 I was 5'3 but with weight loss I grew an inch. Yay, means I can have a normal BMI sooner! :)
I. Instruments you play(ed) - Violin, bassoon (yeah really), flute, and wanna be drummer.
J. Job title - I have no job title really. I do accounts payable, reception, court papers, care plans.....and any other crap no one else wants to do and I can do legally.
K. Kids - Two, grown and living at home. Plus daughter's fiancee and a granddaughter. (guess which one I like the most)
L. Live - San Francisco area
M. Mom's name - The nice version is Gale, no comment on anything else.
N. Nicknames - Stace (which I hate)
O. Overnight hospital stays - Too many to count. I would guess around 10. I am a walking clutz/disaster. I seem to be making a habit of giving away body parts too.
P. Pet peeves (aka things I hate) - When people mess up my desk, won't clean up their messes and expect me to do things for them. And chewing with your mouth open.
Q.Quote from a movie - "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." Inception (Ok, I had to look one up....I drew a blank here, but man, that's a good quote.
R. Righty or Lefty - Lefty all the way.
S. Siblings - None.
T. Time you wake up - Between 6-7am during the week. Weekends is a free for all.
U. Underwear -I am still most comfy in my granny pantie or hipsters.
V. Vegetables you don't like - Umm Vegetables in general. I do like zucchini occasionally. My salad is usually croutons, cheese and salad dressing. Seriously.
W. What makes you run late - My husband. He lives a life where he doesn't seem to understand time and my neurosis about it.
X. X-rays you've had - I am such a clutz, I don't think there is any part of my body that hasn't been x-rayed or imaged in come form or fashion.
Y. Yummy food you make -As long as there are unemployed people in my house, I don't cook. But my mexican chicken casserole will make grown men cry.
Z. Zoo animal favorites- I am not much of a zoo person, but my aunts loved watching the lions mate. Dirty old birds those two were.
And there you have it. Your turn!



2 comments:
Hi Stacey...I find it very hard to post also. Wish we had been able to spend more time together in Chicago...next year.....right?
You fold, I'll hang! I love hanging clothes, can't stand folding them.
Post a Comment