BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Friday, October 14, 2011

BYOC!

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!

It’s Friday which also means it’s BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy – day around these parts.


Five little questions you can copy and paste and answer in your own blog to get to know your fellow bloggers better and to give your blog brain a break!

Oh and a quick shout out – some of my dearest blogging friends helped me come up with questions again this week!

Enjoy!

1. What’s your most favorite noise and your least favorite noise?

My favorite has sound has to be my granddaughter giggling so hard she can hardly breathe. She has a dorky laugh that I am sure will get her teased when she is older, but it is so doggone cute now!

My least favorite sound...hmm, maybe a fork doing the accidental scrape on a plate that goes right up your spine. Or someone chewing with their mouth open. Bleh.

2. If you were a character in the movie Grease – who would you be?

I would probably be an extra. I don't really fit any of the personalities that well. I guess the closest would be Frenchy...she tries so hard, but never seems to get it right!

3. What was the name of your best friend in elementary school? Are you still friends?

Her name was Erin W. and I talked to her maybe 15 yrs ago, but no we aren't still friends.  I thought she had the prettiest middle name, so I gave my daughter the same middle name.

4. Who is your current celebrity crush?

Is, was, and probably always will be...Johnny D3pp. He is the epitomy of sexy to me. 

5. Repeat question: How was your week in real life and in blog land?

Real life has been ok, I didn't make it to the doc for my back. Turns out, I am a dumbass who doesn't know dates. My appointment is next week. I found this out after I drove 40 miles in horrendous (read 2 hours) traffic. I was not a happy person! So, I will take off work again next Tuesday and see if I make it. Other than that, it's been pretty quiet. I haven't done much because of my back and my shopping has been kept to a minimum  :)   (Although, I did find a really cute black pencil skirt last night. I am wearing it for my birthday dinner when we go out! )

Blog land....not that great, I have been a bad blogger and a bad blogger friend. I just haven't been around much. I read, try to comment, or for the most part swear I am going to come back and comment later and then don't. I will be better  :)  

0 comments: