I don't really have much to say today. This is why I don't usually blog much. I have not much to say. I am a pretty steady, boring, routine oriented person. :)
I did go to Jazzercise last night for the first time in *ahem* 28 years. I went when I was twelve and loved it. When I found out there was a class right by work, right after I get off so I don't have to sit in traffic to get home, I jumped at the chance to sign up. I learned, I am totally uncoordinated. TOTALLY. I looked like a drunk bunny rabbit at a sock hop. It was not pretty, but it will be. With a little persistence, I will be a rockstar at this.
Have a great day!
I did go to Jazzercise last night for the first time in *ahem* 28 years. I went when I was twelve and loved it. When I found out there was a class right by work, right after I get off so I don't have to sit in traffic to get home, I jumped at the chance to sign up. I learned, I am totally uncoordinated. TOTALLY. I looked like a drunk bunny rabbit at a sock hop. It was not pretty, but it will be. With a little persistence, I will be a rockstar at this.
Have a great day!



6 comments:
You know, I've NEVER jazzercised, and I'm not even sure what it looks like. LOL But I know you'll be awesome at it! :)
I look the same way at Zumba bit it's still fun!
Well, you KNOW I think this is the most awesome thing ever. Yay Jazzercise!!
Um, just wanted to say that next year I really hope to spend so much more time with you! You are absolutely awesome!
I kind of feel like an idiot because I didn't recognize you this weekend and I didn't talk to you much!! Ugh, I totally regret that!!! Will you forgive me for being retarded? You should have just worn a sign that says, "I'm the blogger with cookie monster all over her page." Lol! Then I wold have known you for sure!
Hey girlie!! Are you ready to change your picture yet??!!! You need to show your face round these parts. lol!! I have a great photo of you if you need it. :) It's on my Facebook. Hugs,
Jen
Post a Comment