BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Something deep and meaningful...



Haha! Made ya look. I am in war-mode around these parts, and I am not taking prisoners.....if they want a babysitter, they get one:



I have been lying low, not much going on.....I am still bouncing around 149.2-150.2. I really wanna see a new number. Really.

Went shopping AGAIN last night. (I was stuck in traffic, it was a detour) got some really cute shoes.

And a few new tops. We are in this weird weather time where it's cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon and chilly in the evening. It is impossible to dress for it unless you layer. So, I got stuff to layer. I need to stop. Really.

I am going to the doctor for realz this time. My appointment is at 4:20 on 10/18. Double checked, verified and I am right. I won't look like a dingbat this time.   :)

Have a great day, afternoon, night! 



5 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Weather is odd here too. Cold, then hot, then cold...it's crazy to dress for!

Rhonda said...

It's 66 here in Good Ol' Texas. :) Lovin' it!

Rhonda said...

Btw, the second picture made me LOL in class. Thanks for makin' me look cuh-razy. ;)

Debi said...

You know, I wondered what the Uruk-hai were doing now. I heard Sauron didn't have much of a retirement plan for his peeps ...

MandaPanda said...

It's still just hot here. How I yearn for Fall weather! Those pics crack me up!