BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sip and Gulp Challenge

I have been struggling to get my water in here lately. There are days (like yesterday) where I haven't even gotten 20 ounces in. I am being stupid and need to stop it. So...I came across this today:


I stumbled across Fatscapades of a Redheaded Chick and thought *ding, ding* "This will be perfect to get me motivated. I am excited about this. Maybe this will get me going. I took this from her website, since I am too lazy to re-type it.

"If you don't know what this is... its a simple challenge to drink a minimum of 64 ounces of water each day during the month of February. Everyone who meets the challenge for 24+ days will receive a prize. Plus there will be random prizes."

Join me, it won't hurt, I promise.  :)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I joined, too! :) Good on us for being proactive!

Anonymous said...

thank you