Ok, so I am scared. Like TERRIFIED. O (my husband) is going to the doctor. We have been married for 10 yrs and he has not once gone to the doctor. But, he has been really tired here lately. Like coming home and going to sleep til dinner and then still not feeling better. He actually said it was probably a good idea and made the appt himself. This scares me that he is admitting something is wrong.
My dad was the same way. He never went to the doctor. The first time he did, he was dead 3 months later.
Both of my grandfathers? The same. The were "tired" within a year, they were dead. I am freaking out, but if I tell him that, he will blow me off and tell me I worry too much. I know I do, but this is a real fear for me. When he told me he had an appt for Tuesday, I cried.
Friday, February 18, 2011
Over-reacting?
Posted by Stacey at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
*BIG HUGS!* I hope all goes well, sweetie. Keep us posted!
Aww...with your history, I can totally see why you are scared. It completely makes sense. But just try to remember that it could be something very small, like he needs more iron or something. I will keep him in my prayers!
I know it's easier said than done, but try to stay calm. No sense getting worked up before you know what's going on. I'll be sending you and your hubby good thoughts.
I always dread going but when I'm done I feel a huge sense of relief. It feels good to be PROACTIVE in my health so think of it that way. He's doing what so many other men don't do but should!
Post a Comment