BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This is not a game.

So, as of yesterday, I am 3 months out. In that time, I have hit a total of 40 lbs gone. I have also figured out how to "eat around my sleeve." Like this is a game and I win by figuring out the bad ways. Whatever. That is gonna stop. I have to realize that I am the only one who can do this, I am the one who NEEDS to do this. I need to grow up.

I have also called to get a psych appt. I have started having anxiety attacks in my sleep. Yep, I am ok during the day, but when I am sleeping, I freak out. I wake up feeling like I am screwing up my job, school, and my family life. This is without any indication that this is true. I am doing fine on all fronts (as far as I know). It is totally out of the blue. I wake up and my heart is racing, I can't breathe and I feel  like I am gonna die and need to get to work/school/etc. to get busy and make it right. In my sleep, I am failing and cannot regain control. I was up at 4:30 this morning and could not get back to sleep. I was in a full blown panic. Not good.



I am really frustrated that all I ever seem to do is complain and lament on here. I am not usually that person. I am quiet, yeah. But, I am not a whiner. That needs to stop too. But I guess I gotta let it out somewhere.

O's appt is in two hours. I'm still worried about that, but not as worried as I was. I am trying to be more optimistic. Maybe my nutritional changes have affected him and we can rectify that. We will see.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

You said it yourself - you need to let it out somewhere. Posting about you concerns is totally fine.

Beth Ann said...

Anxiety stinks. It always helps to discuss things to get control. Recognizing it and getting help are both important steps!

Rhonda said...

Panic attacks in your sleep? That's terrifying just reading about it. I hope therapy can help you resolve your anxieties.

I think we all have bad eating weeks, I was having one this time last week, but I pulled myself out of it by getting tons of support from my blogger friends. :) You SHOULD vent.

How did O's appointment go?

nikki said...

Hi! Thanks for joining the challenge! I am really excited! I'm a new follower and look forward to catching up on your journey. I hope your anxiety attacks quickly go away. I've head them years ago and they are no.fun.at.all. Sending hugs!