BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Today's a new day

I am feeling better today. I think being at home and away from work got me out of the funk. No one at home knew Malika, so they are unaffected other than reacting to my sadness.

We went to Home Depot today to get stuff to paint our bathroom and start getting the house ready for us to move out. Hubby thought we had to paint the entire house before we moved out. Not sure where he got that idea, but the bathroom did need it. We have had a horrible mold problem since we moved into this place and after getting rid of the mold, the paint was peeling from the bleach exposure. I hope we get the new house, but if not, our bathroom is nice looking again.

While we were at Home Depot, we picked out the tile we want and some appliances to work on getting (if we get the house). I found a whirlpool bathtub I want and he said I could have it if it will fit. I will MAKE it fit! hehe

My stomach has been in knots from nerves and I am having a hard time eating without pain. When my nerves get bad, I throw up so my stomach is really tender today. It will get better, just gotta be patient.

I am still up on my weight, I was up to 186.8 today. I was down to 185.4. I know its just fluid retention and it will pass, but I still hate to see it! So far, I have lost 36.1 pounds. I am happy with my progress so far. I am just ready to be done and maintaining. But it's only been 9 (10 on Monday) weeks. I have got to be patient.

I ordered the Zumba for Wii and cannot wait until it gets here. I am really excited about it. I hope its fun!

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

Glad you are feeling better. I love Just Dance and Just Dance 2 for the Wii. Haven't gotten the Zumba yet.