BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Friday, February 11, 2011

So, I am old...

After 14 hours on a bus, 5 hours sitting at the Gibson Ampitheater followed by the next day of nothing but sleeping to catch up, I am human again.

The Avon convention was awesome. (The picture says it all.....that almost made me forget the hellish drive!) We had a lot of fun. I probably will not do it again. I cannot handle a drive like that again.

My day was like this.
Up at 1:40 am Wednesday
Pick up the lady who was riding with me to the bus
Get to Oakland and board the bus at 4:00 am
Get to Universal City at 11:00
Get registered and seated
Convention is over at 5:45
Get back on bus at 6:30 am
Back in Oakland at 1 am
Take her home and get to my house at 2 am Thursday
Foget to set alarm so I missed work. *cough cough* I was so sick

I used to be able to do that with not even batting an eye. Now, my eyes try to bat, but stay asleep!

On the weight loss front, I am in another stall. Or I am just gonna be one of those people who only lose .2 at a time. Time will tell I suppose. Either way I know it will happen.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Glad you had a good time. Not sure I could have done it.

Rhonda said...

Glad to hear it went well! :)

Oh, and I asked the BOOBs ladies if it would be okay if you came and they said of course! So if you can (or even still want to!) it would be awesome! :)