BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Its EVERYWHERE!

Last Friday and then again today, they catered in tons of Chinese food for the Chinese clients to celebrate Chinese New Year. Friday they brought me up a huge, HUGE plate of food. My boss laughed about how that is more food than I eat in a week. So again today, they are calling every 5 minutes to tell us that they have yet again, mounds of food to eat. And while I am not Chinese, I do love me some Chinese food. I already had lunch, so I am not hungry and don't plan on going down there and I can't get them to understand that, yes, I know it's food, I know its Chinese food and no, I still don't want any. Its like it is a crime to refuse around here. Ugh! They know I had surgery, they know I can't eat that stuff, but they still feel the need to push it on me.

I feel so cute today in my new clothes. And I feel like the master shopper for only spending a little bit of money.


Still no news on the house, I am getting really frustrated. I am NOT a patient person!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love me some Chinese food too. Hope you hear about the house soon.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

those kind of work situations are so hard! Hang in there!

Rhonda said...

How crazy that they still try to pressure you, I have friends like this who try and "test" my resolve. Then they're confused when I don't want to eat cake or drink a soda. Some people don't understand the food obsession that I'm pretty sure we've all struggled with!