BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tick Tock

We are still waiting to hear about the house. It is making me (us) crazy.

I haven't felt too well the last couple of days. Of course, right now, everything that goes on in my body is because of the sleeve. It's not that I am catching hubby's bug. Of course not. I don't feel like eating, I have been pushing fluids like crazy and making protein shakes out the wazoo. Had the chocolate banana lassi from world according to eggface's blog and OMG, it is definitely another hit. I had it for dinner last night and again this morning. Its really think and creamy. I wish I had oodles of time and space to try all of her recipes at once. I have found too many good ones.

Today is my day to work for programs. I get headaches these days. Its from reading the handwriting of about 15 different people all day and none of them know how to write (or spell in some cases). I am ready to go home.

And my eyelashes itch. (WTF?)

0 comments: