For a couple of years now, my husband and I have been talking about buying a house. We have looked around some, nothing serious. Then we found THE house. We had already done a pre-qualification for another house (we had to just to look at it). But we decided to look one town over. We found a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom for HALF the price that we were expecting to pay. It's been on market for almost a year and its in great shape. I freakin love this house.
I was dead-set against owning a house. I didn't want to be tied down. My husband's career is very volatile and I just don't trust it. That being said, we have been here for almost 5 years, there are several companies that really want him and he could pick and chose at this point. STILL..there is that fear. But, this house is just so perfect for so many reasons.
Right now, this would give everyone a room. Every my cookiemunstr-in-training. And as they all get more independent and move out, we have plans for each room.
Anywho...we are waiting to hear if the bank will accept our offer. Its been in escrow twice for less money, but it fell through both times. So that made us hopeful that they will accept. Then yesterday we got a call that they would not accept an e-signed document. So, we had to print, sign, scan and email an "original." Pain in the butt, but ok. That's a good sign. The listing agent says she is 99% sure they will accept. So they just need to do it. No, seriously, now. I have started packing. I am moving into that house whether they like it or not! Its just too perfect.
The ONLY downside to it is that we will have some work to do on in (no biggie) and my commute. Only me. Hubby doesn't go in until 10-10:30 so his will be 15 minutes. Me? 8:30. Mine will be hell on wheels. But, for this house, I will do it.
Fingers crossed it is over soon. :)
Also, I may be transferring to another dept, so I am waiting to hear on that too. It's all good, it's in the medical records dept and I WANT to move over there. I am on cloud 9 right now.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Yes or No?
Posted by Stacey at 11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment