Maybe I should shoot for once a week til I get the hang of it.
I have been so sick all week, another blog that I read calls it The Sick™ and boy do I agree that that sick should be trademarked. I can't remember when I ever felt this bad. Everyone in the house had except DH and he hardly ever gets anything. It was eerie to walk through the house and see people sleeping wherever they fell basically. My mom made her a pallet in the garage (?) for whatever reason. It was not a fun week. I still went to work everyday (except Wednesday which is my optional day). Friday I just slept at my desk most of the day. No one said anything about it.
So I go to orientation on Tuesday. I am nervous/excited about that. Mostly I am just ready to get started on this and am getting antsy.
I am so behind on my schoolwork this week so I am waiting for DH to wake up so I can get started. My desk is in the bedroom and I cannot concentrate while I sit in the dark and listen to him snore. I have my math final today so I need to be able to concentrate.
I have lost some weight this week, so that feels pretty good. :)
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Yeah ok well.......
Posted by Stacey at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment