BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Now that I am in a better place...

Rules, the rules for the award are as follows:
 
1. Thank the person giving the award 
A big thanks to V. I am relatively new to blogging and this is the first time I got an award! Thank you so much!!!

2. Share 7 things about yourself.
    
    1. I just got told that I cannot have surgery, this really really depressed me. I felt like I was at the end of the road and had no other options. So, this morning, I got up, went on a gym tour (only ones right by my house that I have to pass to come home from work). I wound up joining Curves. I have to really get it together and change my life. It either changes or get worse. Either way that's a change I guess.
    
     2. I am left handed.


     3. My husband and I met online. He was born and raised in Germany, I was born and raised in Texas. We have been married almost 10 yrs.


     4. I am taking online courses to get my Associates in Applied Sciences in Health Information Management. 


      5. I sell Avon, but only have 2 customers. I seem to buy it all. 


      6.  I love reading everyone's blogs, but feel really shy about posting. Like they will wonder who the hell I am.


      7. I have a hard time thinking of things to write about.
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.

http://lappy4life.blogspot.com/
http://seriouslyv.blogspot.com/
http://somethingsomethingsomethingfatchick.blogspot.com/
http://justmedrazil.blogspot.com/
http://beentherewasthat.blogspot.com/
http://cindylewwho.blogspot.com/
http://lovemelimeli.blogspot.com/


That's all I can think of off hand.

4. Let your nominees know about the award. 

5 comments:

VS said...

just do all you can...you will have lots of support here before you know it. i know it seems slow to start with. i had ZERO followers forever and just kept writing out into the void. :)

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

V sent me here - she's a sweetie. I'm so sorry you were told no...how frustrating. I hope blogging can help you through this tough time so you know you're not alone. We're all here for you. Check out Ice Queen's blog Fat Like Me (find her on my side bar) - she has no band and is doing GREAT losing weight.

-Grace- said...

I am so sorry about the bad news. :(
I know you will be successful! Just keep you chin up.

Lap Band Groupie said...

Hey Stacie! Thanks for the comment, and glad that helped me find you! I'm not exactly sure why the Doc said no...is it worth persuing further (it's just that I know lots of Banders who had to work on this for years, switch Docs, go through appeals, etc.)? Having had previous surgery (unless it was WLS) and flu doesn't seem like much of a reason...I even know some who had to have the LB with an open surgery because of scar tissue, but they got it...I'm not trying to be pushy, just helpful if you're still wanting to pursue it.

On another note...I have some friends here who go to/love Curves. Also, you look WAY too young to be a grandmom...and you're a wonderful Mom & daughter! -BG

Fiona said...

Hi Stacie, I'm shy about blogging too. I still don't think anyone will want to know the boring day to day stuff that happens to me so I read, comment, send support and blog occasionally. So sorry to hear your news from the Doc. Listen to Band Groupie she is very wise and not everyone has a band. There are a lot of bloggers who fight the good fight au natural. Good luck and keep blogging!