BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

So today I....

Got a new toy!



I went for a very short ride this afternoon. Like around the block short. It was hard, I haven't been on a bike in years so I was wobbly and slow. And I realized, the hills on my block are a LOT bigger than I thought. I had to walk it quite a ways but I will get better. Pretty soon, I will be a ridin fool!

1 comments:

DiZneDiVa said...

OMG... Stacey, you took the words right out of my mouth with your comment on Meli's blog. My Mom lives with my husband and me too and she has that same fake supportive thing around others and she sabotages me when folks aren't around... and is like a food pimp trying to get me to eat things I shouldn't have... weird coincidences, huh? *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at Band Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com