Friday, July 30, 2010
And then it changed.
I was right in the middle of doing the Thank you for the Versatile Blogger when I got the carpet ripped right out from under me.
I went to meet my surgeon today and he tells me that he does not feel comfortable doing surgery on me. I have previous surgery, and I had a bout of stomach flu that put me in the ER for fluids and anti-nausea meds. It doesn't make sense to me. I have been so upset after leaving his office. I don't know which direction to go. It was such a hard decision that I wanted to do this and then to go through the hoops and have them say, never mind. It was just too much.
And then...he tells me he still wants me to come see him, stick with the 1200 calorie diet and try to lose 12 pounds by end of sept,-early oct. I am going to stick with it. I don't have anything else I can do anyway. I am confused and depressed right now. I just wish his decision made sense, at least then I could understand it.
Posted by Stacey at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Wow! That's a drastic turn of events... I can't believe that he changed his mind like that. I hope you can find another surgeon. *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com
dang girl, that sucks! i hope things turn around soon. :) good luck!
I'm so sorry he changed his mind. I hope you can find another surgeon. Good luck!
Sarah
http://nwanonymom.blogspot.com/
I'm not sure I understand (and maybe you don't either) why your surgeon won't do surgery. Hope you can find another surgeon.
Post a Comment