BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Friday, August 31, 2012

Foodie Pen Pal Reveal (picture heavy)

So I joined in on The Lean Green Bean's Foodie Pen Pals this month and it was really fun! I sent a box of goodies out and received one back in the mail from Sara ( I don't think she has a blog, so I can't link back to it.)

This is what I got in the mail.




In the box was a big haul from Trader Joe's. There was some popcorn (which we all know I am addicted to), some candied ginger (yum!), some almond flour, coconut oil (I love this stuff), corn salsa and a tin of chocolate nibs.It was all really  yummy and I am now in love with Trader Joe's candied ginger too. That store will definitely be my undoing!

Along with the yummy food, she sent me several recipes for flavored popcorn(!) and a recipe for "Crazy Cousin Erin's Crossfit Muffins," and let me tell you, the muffins were yummy. Corynn and I made these on Saturday and she loved every minute of it.






4 comments:

Sheila said...

Your daughter is precious!

Wait...you aren't sharing the recipe? We all want to make them too! :-)

Rhonda said...

I LOVE almond flour. Those muffins look great. Recipe, peas? :D

MandaPanda said...

Seriously? NO muffin recipe?!?! WTH???

jennxaz said...

great pic...but like the others...I want the recipe!!!!