I'm bored, I have stagnated.
My weight is still pretty normal. I bounce back and forth with the same few pounds. I have stopped actively trying to lose, just want to concentrate on "normal." However, I am at the point where I am really looking at quality of what goes in my body.
I eat pretty healthy for the most part. I am relying more and more on less processed foods. I want fewer chemicals. At first, it was "where would I get the most bang for the buck?" Now, I want to learn to stay in my range with real foods. I want to be healthy. Weight loss is no longer my main focus. I want to be healthy. If I lose more, great. If not, I am still happy with me. And that is a weird feeling indeed.
I have a ton of stuff I haven't even blogged about, but never seem to have the time to do so.
But I will work on them.
First, The Color Run. Awesome fun.
Second, SF Marathon (progressive marathon). Disappointed in myself, but I was sick the week prior and was actually running a fever the day of the run. BUT, I did it. I was not able to run the entire time, but I ran a decent amount for a sick person.
In-law visit. It has had it's ups and downs. Mostly ups though and we have had a lot of fun.
Plus I am not signed up to do the Awesome 80s 10k run in November. I started training today. I am doing it outside instead of the gym. I think that the gym treadmill is hindering me as far as running in organized runs. Since they are outside and the treadmill is totally different than that. I need to do it right. Game on, I am gonna do a 10k now. :)
My weight is still pretty normal. I bounce back and forth with the same few pounds. I have stopped actively trying to lose, just want to concentrate on "normal." However, I am at the point where I am really looking at quality of what goes in my body.
I eat pretty healthy for the most part. I am relying more and more on less processed foods. I want fewer chemicals. At first, it was "where would I get the most bang for the buck?" Now, I want to learn to stay in my range with real foods. I want to be healthy. Weight loss is no longer my main focus. I want to be healthy. If I lose more, great. If not, I am still happy with me. And that is a weird feeling indeed.
I have a ton of stuff I haven't even blogged about, but never seem to have the time to do so.
But I will work on them.
First, The Color Run. Awesome fun.
Second, SF Marathon (progressive marathon). Disappointed in myself, but I was sick the week prior and was actually running a fever the day of the run. BUT, I did it. I was not able to run the entire time, but I ran a decent amount for a sick person.
In-law visit. It has had it's ups and downs. Mostly ups though and we have had a lot of fun.
Plus I am not signed up to do the Awesome 80s 10k run in November. I started training today. I am doing it outside instead of the gym. I think that the gym treadmill is hindering me as far as running in organized runs. Since they are outside and the treadmill is totally different than that. I need to do it right. Game on, I am gonna do a 10k now. :)



5 comments:
I'm so proud of you, and I'll definitely be hounding you for a recap of your races soon! (Not that I haven't been already. ;))
And also, I'm with you. I think that's what I'm trying to do with keto: stepping away from all the processed stuff. (I know everyone thinks I eat alot of bacon, but honestly, haven't had any in weeks!) We freakin' rock. Sorry I made that all about me. lol
I'm with you about the nutrition. I can't say that I eat perfectly nutritious stuff, but I am positively more conscious of what I buy/eat.
I agree with Ronnie...I want details on your races!!! You are freakin' awesome! I'm with you on the nutrition piece. While I still want to lose, going more "natural" will only help. :)
Post a Comment