BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm a fraud......

at least I play one in my head.

First and foremost, I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for the kind words over on the BOOB of the day post. I feel so loved!  :)

We survived the German invasion of 2012. Two more years of preparing for the next one! Seriously, they are really nice, good people. But having more people in the house for a month was STRESSFUL! But we got the floors done (downstairs) and a few other projects.

The problem with them being there is I kind of fell off the exercise wagon. And I am struggling to get back on. I was running three days a week and walking 5 miles every night when I got off work. Since they left Friday?  I have ran, once. Not a full run, just about a mile. I have walked once, and then we also went into the city and we walked a lot downtown, but I don't count that really. Because it was for fun and wine was involved. Like 3 glasses of wine. So I think that negated any exercise.  :oP~

I had also signed up for yoga, and I have gone once. Then I missed a week, then another. So today, I was DETERMINED to go. Except, I left my yoga pants and top at home. I'm wearing a dress. Yeah, not good for a yoga class. So I messaged Olaf, I was in tears, I was so mad at myself. I didn't run this morning, I feel wiggly chubby today. Like sausage made out of jello, stuffed in a water weenie. Don't google that. I will find a picture.
There...that could have been disturbing. Or entertaining. Depends on who you are. (you know who you are!)

Anywho....He messaged me back and told me to run get some new ones if I wanted to. So, I went to Target at lunch. Nothing like feeling blubbery yucky and trying on yoga pants (read tight) to make you cry in the middle of the store. I tried on every size and nothing looked right. I said forget it and left. I am standing in the parking lot and remember. Old Navy is RIGHT there and they have awesomely comfortable yoga pants. So I grabbed two pairs that were on clearance (score!) for $8.49 and two tops and a sport bra. And they fit. Well. I may have again. Crisis averted. Now I can get my stretch on. Yay!


2 comments:

Rhonda said...

You're not a fraud, you're human! I haven't done my C25K in three days, either. Oops!

MandaPanda said...

It's called life and it sometimes get in the way. I find that Target's stuff just fits weird in general. Glad you found some pants that work for you. :)