I just came across this on Facebook and it is simply awesome. More of us need to know this. And I thank them for posting it.
Hey, Fat Girl.
This made me cry. It goes along with something I was thinking about this morning. Wouldn't it be nice if we could step outside of ourselves and see ourselves as other see us. With no bias, no preformed opinion. Just an honest first impression. I wonder how that would change our perspectives about ourselves. This just reinforced that. Ten times over.
Hope you get as much out if it as I did.
Hey, Fat Girl.
This made me cry. It goes along with something I was thinking about this morning. Wouldn't it be nice if we could step outside of ourselves and see ourselves as other see us. With no bias, no preformed opinion. Just an honest first impression. I wonder how that would change our perspectives about ourselves. This just reinforced that. Ten times over.
Hope you get as much out if it as I did.



3 comments:
I reared up as well and will most likely repost it on my blog. Thank you for this!
Thank you for posting this. I printed it out and hung it next to my computer.
that was beautiful! thank you for posting!
Post a Comment