I have a first step job interview. It's just a written test, but it's an interview. It's on June 26th and it's with the county that I live in. One email just shot my stress level through the roof! I know I can do well on the test, but I don't test well. I have a lot on anxiety about looking for a new job. I always feel like I am not qualified for anything and was lucky to have gotten this job. I know this isn't true, but I still feel like I am a liar on my resume. Even though I actually did not embellish any.
I also feel rather skeevy looking for a job. Like I am being disloyal to this place. But I think it would be best for me. Especially with the clients' increasing violence. I went downstairs and another client shoved me into a wall. He thought I was President Nixon's daughter. I think I just need a change.
I have been to the gym every day this week but today. I woke up with a thumping head and swollen eyes. I just couldn't see running today. I will go for a long walk tonight when I get off. I have logged a total of over 26 miles this week. That's walking/running. I am on a roll and I don't wanna mess it up.
I also feel rather skeevy looking for a job. Like I am being disloyal to this place. But I think it would be best for me. Especially with the clients' increasing violence. I went downstairs and another client shoved me into a wall. He thought I was President Nixon's daughter. I think I just need a change.
I have been to the gym every day this week but today. I woke up with a thumping head and swollen eyes. I just couldn't see running today. I will go for a long walk tonight when I get off. I have logged a total of over 26 miles this week. That's walking/running. I am on a roll and I don't wanna mess it up.



4 comments:
sounds like you do need a change...good luck with your interview!
You go, lady! I know you'll do well on your test. :)
I can't believe you've put up with your job as long as you have: stealing co-workers, stressful atmosphere. You're an inspiration to the workers of America.
Definitely sounds like you need to escape. You may want to be loyal to your employers but if they aren't being loyal to their employees, you've got to put yourself first.
I know you can do it.
You know, I've had a lot of people apologize to me when they turn in their notice to leave our company. It is SO unnecessary. It is not disloyal to leave a company. Everyone should work toward a job that they love and is good for them.
As a manager, I tell you to leave those feelings behind and chase something better!!
Post a Comment