I am sitting here in shorts, a sweatshirt and long socks. I am a true fashion train wreck and that is ok. See, in northern California, specifically the SF area, the mornings are cold. Then we switch to scorching, followed by cold again. All in one day. I get tired of changing. And then there is the 2 am heat wave that inevitably strikes and wakes me up. I am not the only one who has noticed this, so I'm not crazy. Well.......
So, I showed Olaf my post from the other day. His only response to it was to ask me if I had stuck with my plan yesterday. And that's fine, I know he read it and did not need to discuss it. It will help him understand my craziness at times. There is so much more of it, that I could write a book. Won't do that though.
My mom is in New Jersey until tomorrow. She went to the funeral of a family friend. I am not looking forward to her coming back. I have enjoyed being able to come downstairs and relax without activating her. She is just creepy. She will stand in various places and watch you. If you call her out on it, she gets offended. It's been a very calm 10 days.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Saturday, June 9, 2012
Insert witty title here.
Posted by Stacey at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Stacey, I live in NC and we have a mysterious 3am heat wave. You are not crazy.
New follower :)
Post a Comment