Today's weigh-in: 140.6
Last week 143
I have found on the weeks where I have a bigger loss, I am really sick and dizzy all day on weigh in day. This has happened three times now. It's weird.
When I told Olaf my weigh in today, this was the first time he mentioned that I might want to start thinking about when to stop losing. I don't know if it is just me still seeing fat, but I feel like I still have some more to go. Not much, but maybe 10-15 lbs. I still have a soft goal of 125, but will stop sooner if that's where I need to be.
I really didn't expect any loss this week. My eating has been atrocious. Most days I just stopped tracking. I have been craving popcorn like crazy and on more than one occasion had it for meals.
We are almost finished with building the office. I am so ready for this to be done. That will make it where I can start taking my classes again and finish getting my degree.
I am still getting used to my iPad. I am just in shock that work actually got me one. I knew I was getting a good bonus for having my department ready for state survey, but this was more than I expected. My crazy co-worker only got a $100 gift card to Amazon. Oh well, I love it! Now I just need to find apps for it. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Weigh in day
Posted by Stacey at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Great loss! I think if you're following a healthy diet (not starving yourself or anything) and working out reasonably, then your body will settle where it settles.
I agree with MandaPanda....I think your body will stop losing when it's ready. Do you look healthy or drawn?
XO
Haha, I love that the crazy coworker only got a gift card. I mean, a generous one... but still. ;)
Great loss this week, slim! We might need a progress pic. I gotta see if you're too skinny.
Post a Comment